An Update From Neffsville Regarding COVID-19
First and foremost we would like to extend or deepest gratitude to all medical professionals, first responders, delivery drivers and employees of essential businesses for your tireless efforts during this time. We appreciate everything you are doing and the sacrifices you are making for our community.
Our Team at Neffsville Plumbing & Heating are taking the Coronavirus outbreak very seriously. We understand how unsettling it must be to have a stranger entering your home without full confidence that they are healthy and taking precautions.
We want our customers to know that the health and safety of our employees and customers is our #1 priority. We are closely following the recommendations and updates of the CDC and local government daily. We are currently taking the following precautions:
1. Our customer service team and technicians are now inquiring if anyone in the household is ill. We would politely ask to reschedule if the answer is yes.
2. Any of our employees with symptoms such as low grade fever, respiratory issues, or colds are being asked to stay home until cleared by their family physician
3. We will continue to hold multiple meetings during the week with our team regarding the current situation of the virus and add any new guidelines that need to be followed.
4. We have supplied hand sanitizer in each vehicle and have instructed our employees to wash their hands frequently.
5. We have a NO hand shaking policy and have required our team to keep a distance of 6’ or more from customers at all times.
We will be monitoring the daily updates about COVID-19 and try to make sensible policies to protect ourselves, our families, our customers, and the population in general . We want to do our part to help contain and limit the spread of the Coronavirus.
We know that Plumbing and HVAC services can at times be unexpected but necessary and we want you to know that we are committed to giving you piece of mind when you need services! To help ease this burden, we are waiving our $57.50 trip fee for all services through the end of May. Stay safe and we have you and our community in our thoughts and prayers.